Friday, June 15, 2012

LOL #6


Okay, so some said that last week's LOL post brought tears to their eyes.  Even though they were sweet tears of remembrance, I am hoping to not make that happen with this week's photo!

Many that knew me when I was growing up have always said that my older daughter is a "little Tracey."  While I may agree that we have some similarities in the looks department, her personality is nothing like mine was when I was her age!  She loves an audience and loves to make people laugh - not me, my shy self was very content to sit in the shadows and was quite uncomfortable around people I didn't know.  From her repertoire of accents to her made up songs to her clumsy cavorting, our first born makes our family LOL!

One of the perks to being a teacher is that I get to spend time in the summer with my own kiddos.  On one of our trips to the pool this week, I decided to take along my DSLR and work on shutter speed.  What better subject than splashing water to see how changes in shutter speed can look through the lens.  Typically, I'm more about aperture, but not on this day.

The kids were sliding and I was snapping.  Even though I was giggling as I snapped, the LOL didn't come until my oldest and I viewed the shots together when I loaded them on the laptop.  The shot above couldn't have been better - expression, animation, splash - she pegged it!  Oh, this girlie makes me LOL...


No comments:

Post a Comment